Friday, June 5, 2009


Wow! Has it really been that long ago when I was holding you in my arms, changing your diapers,and tickling your toes ? My Christopher is a high school graduate, well the ceremony isn't until next week but today was his last day of school. I can very well remember the day he was born. The nurses were all commenting on his long eyelashes. LOL I was just so happy to finally be able to hold him and let him feel all the love I have for him. I guess I'm going through some form of seperation anxiety. He's 18 now, and will soon find a life on his own. Hopefully he'll stay at home a few more years before venturing out. I told him a few days ago that he doesn't need me now, but don't our kids always need their Moms? Yea, I'm sure they do. I just miss the days when he was little and his laughter filling the house, and doing all those Mommy things that Mom's do. We've always had a close knit family. I wouldn't have it any other way. My prayer is that The Lord above keeps my boys in his loving arms and surrounded with the angels protection. Christopher and Daron, I love yall like nothing else in this world!! My best to you both always! Love, Mom

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hang on tight, as this rollercoaster can get pretty hairy at times. Remember, no watching the news and no news is good news. Glad you found my blog and even better that you found some comfort in it. Take care.