Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Guardsman

Daron called today several times. I love hearing from him so much!
I am a very proud Mama!! He has done so well for himself. He has
a great career, a nice home of his own, a couple vehicles, a shop to
tinker in. He is currently training to deploy in a few months. Its
going to be really hard knowing hes across the world. He says its
across the pond. LOL I sent him a package last week and he finally
got it today. I'm planning on sending another next week to him. He
wanted to know what, I told him it was a surprise. I got to really
hook him up. I do miss him so much, but I'm proud I can say he is
helping to fight for our freedom and that just makes me boast with
pride! Yea thats my son!!! I love you Daron! My Spc. is the best!

1 comment:

Shellyann said...

He has accomplished quite a bit to be so young! I was so surprised to learn that he started smoking. I guess he has grown up quite a bit since he joined the Guard. I am very glad he keep in contact with you!