Friday, January 30, 2009

Life

I have decided to not dwell on all the things that has happened in my life recently. To keep my sanity I have to. Not that I had much sanity to begin with. LOL Just because all the things that have happened, doesn't mean I have to stop living. I can't give up or stop living. I have two wonderful sons, and family and friends that are the best in this world. We just have to keep on keeping on and not be overcome by the bad things. There are alot of good things too. We just have to concentrate on those. When we do the best that we can, we know that we have done what we can. We just have to trust in God and leave the rest to him. The Bible says that God will not place anymore on us than what we can bear. We are stronger than we think at times. God gives us strength we don't know we have. Wish me luck , and keep me in all your prayers. I hope you all have a great day and weekend!

No comments: