Well, where can I start?
The last 2 years have brought me alot of different changes. My babies, that I gave birth to and love with all of my heart and soul have grown up to be men. Gosh where does the time go? Seems it was just awhile ago I was changing their diapers and helping them learn to walk. I wouldn't change a thing, for my life with them. They are my heart! Christopher recently turned 18 and thinks he now knows all of lifes unanswerable questions. Daron is fighting for our country that we all love and adore. My ex husband has reentered my life, and I guess to some it may seem crazy that we are dating and enjoying each others company again. He was always a great provider for our family, and he's always been a really good man. When we were together we both made mistakes, now I'm just really happy we have been given another chance to make things right. This time around, he is such a sweetheart, and he checks on me daily to make sure I'm doing fine. I know there are plenty of people thinking if love can be true and found. I was one of those not long ago. I now can truly see God has blessed my life, and I'm so thankful we've been given this chance. So go ahead and call me crazy, insane or whatever. I know now true love does exist, and God has it all worked out. We just have to be patient, for it is all in his time.
1 comment:
Suzy,
What an awesome post and you sound so content. Contentment is good. God bless your family - it sounds like you have a perfect understanding of how things should be - and that the second time around will be a charm.
Hugs my friend,
Sue
Post a Comment